Tuesday, January 4

Banana Nut Bread (gluten-free and vegan)

Okay, I just found this recipe and beautiful photos of the finished product at Gluten Free Hope, and my first thought is: Must Bake ASAP!
Why is it that when I'm not in the mood for baking, I'm missing the ingredients, or such is my current predicament, I don't have any ripe bananas, that I find great recipes like this? I will be going out tomorrow and buying some bananas at our local produce stand (with spare change I might add, since payday isn't until Friday and our Grocery envelope is empty). I will put the bananas in a brown bag, and as soon as they are ripe I'm baking this. I especially love the ingredients list - simple, easy to find flours and binders that I have in my pantry already. Love it!

Photo credit
Here is the recipe: Banana Nut Bread (gluten-free and vegan)

Update: I've made this recipe, not once, but THREE times, twice in muffin form! It was delicious as muffins and as bread, but we liked the muffins best because they were easy to grab and run out the door with for busy mornings. Yum! Stephanie, you've done it again - another fabulous gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free baked treat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment