Thursday, December 16

Homemade Coffee Creamer

My husband adores the pre-made coffee creamers from the grocery store, but it pains me to buy them, what with the high fructose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated oils and high sugar content. And they are not casein-free, just lactose free. I was searching for an alternative and discovered this post at DeliciouslyOrganic.net. I was thrilled to find this. I will be attempting a few of these homemade creamers but replacing the whole milk and heavy cream with my favorite creamy dairy free milks: coconut milk, hazelnut milk, or hemp milk.

If this teasing photo from Carrie's post doesn't entice you to hop over to DeliciouslyOrganic.net, I don't know what will!

Thank you, Carrie, for leading the way on this! I'll be proud and have peace of mind when I provide this for my husband's morning coffee.

Homemade Coffee Creamer

No comments:

Post a Comment