Saturday, March 3

About "She" is Posted!

Hey all, Happy Weekend!

Just wanted to let you know that I got my About "She" page finished. Glance at it if you like. It includes details about my health history, where this blog came from, the reasons why I am Paleo and strictly gluten-, dairy-, soy- and egg-free, as well as some fun Emily trivia. Give it a read, and consider passing my blog address on to anyone you know who is:

  • interested in going gluten free but nervous about it being too complicated or boring
  • suspecting they have Celiac or gluten sensitivity or major food allergies
  • living with liver disease or Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's
  • awaiting or recovering from a liver transplant
  • a new mom
  • interested in cloth diapering, breastfeeding, or baby led weaning (we can learn together!)
  • a new cook
  • wanting to ditch processed convenience food for the real thing
  • needing encouragement
  • nice!
Last year I wouldn't have thought to include that last one, but I know better now ;)

How did your Leap Day challenge go? I ended up doing something I've never done before: cooking leek soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment