Saturday, December 4

All Day I Dream About Food: Cranberry Bliss Bars (Low Carb and Gluten Free)

OOOOoooooohhhhh! I saw this post on a blog I just discovered ("All Day I Dream About Food" [what normal person doesn't?!]) and decided to dump my allergies and make these before Christmas. (At least they are low sugar and gluten free!) I remember having one or two Cranberry Bliss Bars at Starbucks before my allergies came to stay. They are divine, just enough of a treat to make a Christmas party rich. Ok, I officially need to stop blogging recipes and get in the kitchen to put some to test. Happy Saturday all! :)

Carolyn's beautiful photo of her gorgeous Bliss Bars - WOW!

All Day I Dream About Food: Cranberry Bliss Bars (Low Carb and Gluten Free): "It likely won't win me any friends here in the Boston area to admit this, but I am not a fan of Dunkin' Donuts. Around these parts, people ..."

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you so much for featuring my cranberry bliss bars! I am immensely flattered. Sounds like you have trouble with dairy too. I wish I could help you there. I have a huge reliance on dairy, since I have to stay away from the carbs.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete