Friday, March 16

Fun blog find

I found a fun new blog today! I was perusing the festive St. Patty's Day recipes over at Crock Pot 365, and I saw that Stephanie was promoting her friend's blog, Cocktail 365. The Cocktail Lady, as she's known, is taking on the challenge of a cocktail a day for a year, and posting them on her blog "Cocktail 365," daily.
Now, I know cocktails by nature aren't going to be Paleo, and often times not allergy-friendly at all. And to tell you the truth, I don't even drink! But sometimes you just need to celebrate the fun and festive things in life, and I think The Cocktail Lady and her idea sound like great fun! So, there you go.
Have a great weekend, everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. emily! i am a huge dork. i went to reply to your comment about kettle corn, but deleted it on accident instead. OOPS! :) i heated it on the highest setting i had on my gas stove. yes - so much fun on the stove :)i'll have to try caramel corn - YUM!!! :)

    ReplyDelete